Manual of Natural Acupuncture
– Subliminal: precise definition of each organ, both natural science as their psychological or spiritual side, his character, functions, and desires. Clearly defined in this book 12 subconscious.
– Rename points: to facilitate the work of professionals have renamed all the acupuncture points based on each specific physiological and psychological role.
– Pulse taking: it comes with depth and details the art of diagnosis through the pulse.
-Diagnosis and treatment through respiration: breath analysis and its relation to each internal organ that helps tremendously in the diagnosis and treatment consultation is offered
– Atlas of location: the book is also an atlas to locate points, which also tells you how you have to treat every point needle to sedate or Tonify car (momentum, direction, action, manipulation).
– Handbook: provides a large number of general and specific treatments for individual imbalances.
– Other developments: the precise use of the treatment of the pericardium, re-education of the subconscious behavior through the extraordinary vessels, and the so-called treatment, removal of a trauma.
Buy the PDF book: