Prof. David Lujan is known worldwide as the founder of Natural Acupuncture, a method of teaching and procedure in alternative medicines.
Thanks to him we use theories such as:
· Natural Acupuncture
· The reflective Universe theory.
· The Natural Wheel of Health and Balance
· The Angle theory
· The Tower of Communication
· Main diagnosis throughout breathing
· Natural Meridians (renamed of all points)
· The definition and work throughout Subconscious (inner organs)
· Subconscious pulse taking
· The pathological relationships between organs (Sadistic/Masochistic)
The author of books such us:
· The reflexive Universe: The crazy option rejected by Einstein (published by Almuzara 2006)
· No leadership: foundations for a new order (published by Sepa 2008)
· 101 Oriental teaching for health and balance (published by CCS Editorial 2009)
· Sons of the Sea: our original amphibians design (published by Ecan editions 2010)
· Natural Acupuncture : profound review of Traditional China Medicine (published by Almuzara 2011)
Prof. David Lujan obtained a psychologist degree from the Autonomy University of Madrid (Spain).
Also, he undertook several studies at:
In 2002, he moved to Sri Lanka where he met Prof. Sri Anton Jayasuriya. For a long time professor Lujan worked by his side in his two clinics in Colombo (Sri Lanka) providing acupuncture treatment free of charge to about 150 patients a day.
Jayasuriya passed away in 2005. In his 47 years of practice in Acupuncture, 3.8 million patients were treated in his clinics, with such amazing results he got the attention of the world.
"Prof David Lujan is more that a friend, is a son, he is the number one"
(Anton Jayasuriya 2003)
When David Lujan moved back to his country and started working with Western patients, he was forced to change the standards for diseases that were ruling in the East. From the roots of these intensive experiences he originated these new methods that brought up Natural Acupuncture.
Prof. David Lujan, as the founder of ECAN School of Acupucture, was awarded at the 47th World Congress for Complementary Medicine (2009) with the Merit of Excellence: for his career of teaching and his profound contributions to the Traditional Chinese Medicine, making grow Prof. Anton Jayasuriya's work and for the creation of new important methons for the good of all patients.